quinta-feira, 13 de março de 2014

So many centuries
living in blindness
some of us saw the light
embraced the empathy
condemned, those souls were extinguished
egos start a fight
one of us really wants something
it corrupts us all
Can we just coexist?
Can we just just survive?
Maybe you've seen the bad spreading
like a virus, rotting us inside
controlled by fear, incertainty
we take the steps they want
dissipates our energy
now my mind has a filter
sees beauty in what's true
aware of the evil, I walk
like a soft melody
melting in a warm beeze
changing my pitch
because it's temporary,
my chemistry, my limited anatomy
soon will know how to endure this
strategically scened reality
The trees, the sky are my monuments
in sync, with your time, apart from the outside
those are the moments
enforced in a new religion, an ocean of their lies,
we sink
because everyone wants something
no one really feels anything
Can we just coexist ?
Can we just comfortably survive?
this filter of mine , found it in their garbage,
that's what keeps me alive






Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário